1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.5. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.7. No tag-backs.8. You can't say that you don't do tags.9. You MUST make a journal entry!
1. I am allergic to Gluten
2. I have two wonderful rat terriers that I rescued from the woods and I love them so much <3
3. I have only ever taken one college level art class.
4. I'm doing an internship monitoring juvenile Chinook salmon and I LOVE IT!
5. I'm very quiet in general.
6. I'm planning on getting a legal trademark in the future for my artist name
7. Seven is my favorite number!
8. My favorite color is red, though for my future wedding I want the theme to be pink and black.
9. I love hanging out with the guys and being "one of the boys"
10. I love archery
Questions asked by Misted-Dream
1. What's your favorite animal and why?
My favorite animal has to be the wolf. I volunteer at the sanctuary of Wolf Haven International in Washington State, and every time I see one, it touches my soul. I feel blessed to be that close to them every time I guide a tourgroup. And when they howl, they touch my spirit and bring tears of joy to my eyes. 2. Any weird/odd talents?
I can identify local bids by sound. Other than that I am pretty normal 3. What would be your favorite super power?
I would have to say transformation: to be able to change into whatever animal I wanted! 4. If you could be super talented at anything, what would it be?
I would want to be talented 5. Since I'm a bird nerd, what's your favorite bird? (If you aren't in to birds or don't have a favorite--find one! This should be interesting. )
I am also a bird nerd- my favorite at the moment is waterfowl: hooded mergansers, American Widgeons, wood ducks... so cute! 6. Your biggest pet peeve?
Saying something bit you when it stung you... bees and jellyfish don't bite- they sting! 7. Favorite time of year?
Has to be fall. The beginning of holiday season, hunting season, fall salmon runs, and colors are everywhere.8. Describe the best day of your life up to this point.
The best day was probably the day I realized that I am currently doing what I would want to do as a career9. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I collect bones, gems, rocks, and toy or model animals. I would estimate I have a good few hundred toy animals! 10. Finish this sentence: When life gives you lemons...
...you should make pie~!
Questions for you all:
1. Have you ever entered your work into a fair?
2. If you are with someone, how do they show support for your artwork or photography?
3. Where would you go on a vacation if money was no factor?
4. Favorite gameshow?
5. Your dream pet(s)?
6. What is or was your favorite subject in school?
7. Where do you shop for your art materials?
8. What makes you laugh?
9. Do you have any favorite strange/unique animals?
10. Favorite plant?